Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let's get this party started

I guess that I should start this blog with a statement of purpose. I have been paintballing in the Seattle area since '96. There have been a lot of changes in the sport, in the area, and in myself during that time and there are sever goals which I hope to accomplish. They are:

  • Join/start as Western Washington scenario team who believes that honor, safety and fun are even more important than winning.
  • Do what I can to grow the scenario and rec ball community in the Northwest.
  • Provide and trade tips with other players and help the development of new players.
  • Review the different fields in the Northwest.
  • Have a place to release my rants
  • Be an information portal for upcoming activities at local fields
  • By having a blog, I hope to get my self to play more.


    Life has gotten in the way of this sport that I love (I have only played once in the past 2 years). Now that I have graduated college and a job that leaves my weekends free, I'm making a comeback baby!!!

No comments: